When the bugs are super thick, wearing a Permethrin treated head net is the answer.
Maximum Permethrin treated protection against annoying and disease carrying mosquitoes and other bugs. Soft polyester mesh is comfortable against your face, the hexagonal pattern provides better airflow and the black colour means better visibility. The neck drawcord is a generous length for tucking into collars.
- Black mesh netting offers better visibility than white mesh
- Fine woven 80 hole/cm² hexagonal mesh
- Permethrin treated for an added layer of mosquito protection
- Made of a soft multi-filament polyester
- Elasticised neck drawcord closure
- Wide enough to wear with a hat or without
- Helps prevent contraction and spread of diseases such as malaria, Japanese encephalitis and dengue fever
- Packaged in a small handy stuff sack