Did you know trash bags are one of the most forgotten-at-home camping items? Along with bug repellant and those handy plastic tablecloths mom always seemed to have on hand. You know what's not on that list? Your TETON Sports Outdoor Blanket.
Extra warm, extra comfy, and in an array of earthy jewel tones that have us daydreaming about lakeside cabins, these go-anywhere travel blankets are the first thing we toss in the car when packing for the next adventure. They're a must for camping trips, sporting events, beach days, and definitely outdoor concerts come festival season.
The Acadia Outdoor Blankets are made of the same cushiony-soft material as our popular Celsius Sleeping Bags and feature an innovative fiber fill for maximum warmth. On the flip side, the smooth brushed poly backing is made for snuggling. (Maybe if trash bags were this cozy, they wouldn't get left behind so often.)
About the name:
Acadia National Park in Maine is the easternmost national park and the first place in the continental U.S. to see the sunrise during the latter half of the year.
- Designed for two, our extra-large camp blanket measures in at 94" x 62" (238cm x 157xm)
- Durable 30D poly ripstop shell
- Innovative fiber fill for maximum warmth
- Color block style with angled baffle pattern
- Smooth brushed poly backing
- Machine washable for easy care
- Includes stuff sack for convenient storage
- TETON Sports Lifetime Warranty